Thursday, November 27, 2008

Elector And Obama "Get Over It"

Barbara and I, along with Rod and his family, are spending the Thanksgiving holiday skiing in Breckenridge. On the drive to Breckenridge, Barbara and I were talking about the letters that I have received concerning Obama's birth certificate. We also discussed the many e- mails that I have received as well. Barbara's comment was "some Republicans are acting like sore losers. "We lost..so get over it!" Well maybe, just maybe, Barbara has a point.

The fact is everyone remotely close to politics has known about Obama's birth certificate problem going back to the days when he ran for the Senate.

The RNC was aware of the issue. Even the Clinton's were aware; McCain was aware. So why now are some people making such a big deal out of the birth certificate.

We need to stop acting like Democrats and face the facts. Obama won, so we need to get over it! Look at the gays in California. They lost at the ballot box on Prop 8 yet they are trying to over turn the will of the people by taking the issue to the courts. Remember when Bush beat Gore, the Dems went to the courts and tried to over turn the will of the people. So we need to come to the realization that the will of the people has spoken. Don't get me wrong, I do not support Obama. In fact, I believe he raised millions of dollars illegally.

The bottom line is the majority do not care if he cheated; they do not care if his birth certificate is fake. We need to spend our time and energy promoting the Republican agenda and we should not allow anyone to tell us that we need to move from our conservative values. We need to make sure our elected officials get back to less spending, no bailouts, support of our religious beliefs, supporting the 2nd Amendment, and opposing same-sex marriage. Moving to the left is not what we need!
Bob
Bob,

I believed Richard Nixon when he said "I am not a crook." I believed William Jefferson Clinton when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman - Miss Lewinsky." This time I ain't gonna believe until the FEC and the Supremes review the documentation and vetting of the President-Elect. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. We have a Constitution - we do not make up the rules as we go.

No comments: