Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Coach C.B. Speegle



As a High School student we all have had teachers that have touched our lives. One teacher we had at Capitol Hill back in the early 50’s and the late 60’s was C.B. Speegle (The Great One). C.B. Speegle was one class act. He had a positive impact on all of us at Capitol Hill. He was loved by so many as I look back on my years growing up in South Oklahoma City, I can never remember anyone saying one bad word about C.B Speegle. He was every ones hero.

Bob

Comment
Very sad!!! A legend at Capitol Hill for sure!! Coach Speegle will not be forgotten. I spent many a night at the Speegle household and always looked forward to spending time with them. CB III was one of my very best friends. God Bless their souls!!

I believe he was originally scheduled to speak at our 50th Reunion but was unable to make it. Am I correct on this Committee?

Crosby



C. B. Speegle at the age of 92 passed away Tuesday.


C.B. Speegle Jr., 92, teacher, died Tuesday. Visitation 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. today (Vondel L. Smith & Son North, Oklahoma City).

No comments: