Friday, June 13, 2008

This Is the Best Money Clip Ever


This money clip is the best thing to keep the liberal Democrats, and thieves away form your money in your pocket. I have been carrying my money, credit cards and license with the Lite Pocket Money Clip for many years now. It is awesome. I can hold up to eight credit cards, ID, several hundred dollars and a secret middle pocket holds even more.
Every man should have the Lite Pocket to carry their money and credit cards. There is no need for a bulky thick wallet in your back pocket. The bulky wallet makes your backside uneven and can cause back pain. The Lite Pocket is made of fine designer leather for long lasting use. You should get on today. http://www.afewclicks.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this money clip. Got one last week. Keeps those dirty liberals away from my money.