Thursday, August 21, 2008

Open Letter To John McCain

Friends:

Below is a copy of an email that I sent to the top officials in John McCain’s camp. Please join me in letting John McCain know just how important the pro life issues are to all conservatives. Here are the email addresses to use.

azais@mccain08hq.com, bheckman@mccain08hq.com, rdavis@mccain08.com



Attention John McCain:

At Saddleback Church last Saturday, Senator McCain declared: “I will be a pro-life President and this presidency will have pro-life policies. That’s my commitment.” I am asking John McCain to consider a pro life Vice President only. If John McCain picks either Tom Ridge or Joe Lieberman as his Vice President, I will be greatly disappointed.

I do not want to see McCain lose this election but selecting someone that is pro abortion will certainly turn off the conservative all across this country. In fact, I would be so disappointed that I would not even go to the polls to vote this November. I am a delegate to the National Convention along with being a delegate to the National Credentials Committee. At this time, I am very excited about the attending the convention and supporting John McCain. Please do not burst my bubble! Please pass this on to Sen. John McCain.

Bobby Cleveland

Norman, Oklahoma

Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

No comments: